Our Visitors Centre is a gate for everyone who would like to know more about travelling possibilities and natural and cultural values located on both banks of the river Neris. Aftel all, this park has been established in the most beautiful segment of the Neris valley, which has been populated for more than 10 000 years, so there is plenty to see and hear! In the exposition, a lot of information about this unique region is presented in an interesting, informative and interactive way. It does not matter whether you have decided to spend an hour, half a day, a weekend or a whole week in the park – here you will find all the information needed!
Why is it worth visiting?
• A modern exposition – information stands, interactive computer terminals, video films etc.
• A pile of tourist maps of all the cognitive walkways and touristic routes.
• Helpful, energetic and attentive park guides – firsthand information!
• A stylized plane cabin – get a bird‘s eye view of the wonderful curves of the Neris river in there!
• A little market of ecological spices, herbal teas, honey, oils, linen ware and other goods – all produced by local people!
Vilnius street 3, Dūkštos, Vilnius district, Lithuania (“Vilniaus gatvė 3, Dūkštos, Vilniaus rajonas, Lietuva” in Lithuanian)
+370 667 62107
II-VI: 9:00 – 18:00,
VII, I: not working
Visitor Katya – „Lithuania has great nature and I am very happy to see that the Lithuanian nation manages to protect it and to keep it unique! This centre is a splendid example of how the nature can be presented in a very interesting and catching way! I wish to all nature-lovers to come and visit this place!”